College Road, Lanka Town-78244
03674 255 473
Internal Quality Assurance
As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution\'s system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
STRATEGIES of IQAC:
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
2. The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
3. Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
4. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
5. The credibility of evaluation procedures.
6. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
7. Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
The first IQAC, Lanka Mahavidyalaya was formed on 03/07/2007, by a Notification issued from the Authority as per Approval of Governing Body, after its first Cycle of Accreditation.
The Present IQAC Members:
1. Dr. Phatik Tamuli, Principal, Lanka Mahavidyalaya -Chairman
2. Dr. Lukendra Kakati -Co-ordinator
3. Dr. Iftikher Hussain -Jt. Co-ordinator
4. Sri Lalit Sonowal -Assistant Co-ordinator
5. Prof. D.D. Bhattacharyya -Member from management
6. Dr. Baidyanath Paul -Member
7. Mr. Manik Chakraborty -Member
8. Mr. Indramohan Hazarika -Member
9. Dr. Narayan Sharma -Member
10. Mr. Numal Saikia -Local Society & Guardian Member
11. Dr. Prasanta Chakraborty -Alumni Member
12. Mr. Rohit Agarwalla -Local Industrialist
13. Dr. Nibedita Nath -Member
14. Mr. Gojen Daimari -Member
15.Mr. Raju Saikia -Member
16.Mr. Ankur Hazarika -Member
17. Mr. Silpisika Baruah -Member
18. Mr. Nagendra Das ( UDA/ Section Officer ) : -Member